OK, I had a few hours to update the latest CTR build.
- Filtering now works on touch devices.
- Statistics added to the rider list include vertical ascent, current placement, route milepost
- Some HUGE performance gains over the Tour Divide build
- Installs as an app for offline use (no basemaps will be cached, however)
- Girls are hot pink instead of blue; ITTers are gold.
Filtering is the biggest update. This allows you to customize who is displayed on the map in just a few taps. The “any|all” selection lets you decide how you will combine categories for more complex views.
For example, let’s say you select the “Women” and “ITT” categories. If you have the “any|all” set to “any”, you’ll see all riders that are either a woman or an ITTer. There will be about a dozen riders in that list for CTR. If you have the “any|all” set to “all”, you will see riders that have both categories – IOW are female ITTers. None of the ITT riders this year are female, so you’ll essentially clear the rider list and clear all bluedots from the map.
Please note: if you have previously installed BlueDot on your phone, you will probably need to clear your browsers cache to get it to install successfully this time around.
Go to http://bluedot.mobi/ctr.php to grab the latest.